Sunday, August 1, 2010

jyo_201008_sitrep




2010 AUGUST

20100802

"GrahanaSamayam"


From lover's#


click on the picture and go to picasaweb.
to read the caption and get the full story





From lover's#

click on the picture and go to picasaweb.
to read the caption and get the full story

From lover's#
click on the picture and go to picasaweb
to read the caption and get the full story




20100801


I was out yesterday evening – went on a drive to ernakulam just for the heck of it. After 400INR on provisions from 9/10 and 2.5 litres of gas, when I reached back past 2100hrs there were seven calls recorded on my cid.

I later on found out that most of the calls had arrived when I was very much at home and was sitting very close to the telephone. But there were no rings on the phone and i never knew about them ! Interestingly the LED of my caller id instrument has stopped functioning a few days back. So if the ring is not there there is no way I can make out that a call is coming even when I am sitting close to the machine.

Could be the telephone instrument had got disconnected from the line ( I have a simple caller id instrument without a telephone attached). So I ensured that the phone was properly connected. but in spite of that it again happened today – and here is that silent number.

From jyothi valayil


At the time the incoming call got recorded I was within a couple of feet from the telephone but i never knew about it. The telephone otherwise is ringing for I have checked it from my reliance modem phone. So I can say with one hundred percent certainty that the ringer has been silenced at least this time and most certainly during the arrival of the other calls yesterday – 'SECURITY” reasons!

If you think this sort of things like neutralising the caller ID, silencing the ring ( are you aware that if you dial a functioning line, you will hear the ring even when there is no hand set at the other end? ), telephone refusing to proceed further after I have keyed in the number?( do you think all the telephones of the nib were temporarily out of order when I dialed them on 27 july ?) can be done by a rogue element making a parallel connection to my telephone line you are sadly mistaken.

The telecom people have been making all sorts of right noises after I registered a complaint online thanks to my reliance high speed wireless internet ( I had spent almost 1700 on that connection but this one event made it worthwhile leave alone stopping the hearing at SIC - it was a real boon). What is the big idea ? I am really amused; the whole tampering is going on from within their system.